- Crafted from borosilicate glass for perfect brilliance and permanent clarity. The bottle will not etch, cloud or discolour for the life of the glass.
- High quality materials: Lead-free, cadmium-free, BPA-free,BPS-free, phthalate-free, non-toxic, and composed of 100% food-grade, hygienic, high-density borosilicate glass with superior impact resistance.
- Odour free, chemical free; unreactive to other chemicals so your water tastes like water.
- Thermal shock resistant glass can react to quick changes in temperature. Suitable for both hot and cold beverages. It can withstand temperatures from -20° to 600°. Wide mouth accommodates full size ice cubes, and makes it easy to clean.
- Worry-free: anti-drip lid with leak-proof silicon gasket The glass body (not the lid) can be used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Compact design fits most standard drink holders and car cup holders; lightweight and highly portable in any bag.
- The glass bottle's body is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed.
- Hand wash the lids and the silicon gaskets only. Do not sterilize them in hot water. Do not put the lid in the dishwasher, fridge or microwave.
Unlike cheap plastic water bottles that leech chemicals, toxins and odours, Freelance Glass Water Bottles are food-safe and completely free of lead, cadmium, BPA & phthalates. They are perfect for storing juices and other liquids for cooking, allowing you to prepare, and conveniently store for later use. Use these bottles for safe and convenient refrigerator organization of your drinks/juices/sauces, or take them with you to the gym, office, outdoor picnic, or wherever life takes you.
Made of ultra-clear borosilicate glass, the Freelance bottles have a low expansion rate, high temperature resistance, high strength and hardness, high transmittance and high chemical stability. They are easy to wash, and come with an airtight cap to ensure they are completely leak proof. By choosing a glass water bottle you are helping to reduce single-use plastic bottle pollution and keeping our oceans clean.