- High quality materials: 100% rust-free, food-grade, hygienic, 100% BPA-free, non-toxic, non-leaching.
- Durable: Unbreakable, 201 stainless-steel construction.
- Keeps food fresh for long duration.
- Transparent lid makes it easy to identify food.
- Convection oven, hotplate, dishwasher, refrigerator, and freezer safe. Lid is not oven or hotplate safe.
- Airtight and watertight; open and close snap-lock lid with integrated silicone seal is leak-proof.
- Graduated sizes are stackable and fit inside each other to reduce storage space and/or organize the fridge.
- Scratch, stain, and odour-resistant.
Freelance Bento food containers are extremely durable and are a great investment. They are made from 201 high-grade stainless steel which is resistant to rust and corrosion, so it can outlast any plastic, rubber, or glass containers. You will be able to use our containers over and over again while packing healthier lunches for you and/or your family. Three different-sized containers – 400-, 600- and 1000-ml capacities – allow you to store a variety of food and control portions. Use them to pack leftovers, preserve fruits and vegetables, and keep chips and nuts crunchy! They’re perfect for packing sandwiches, salads and snacks for work, school, hiking, picnics and much more. And when not being used, they can be nested together to save precious space inside your kitchen cabinet. By using the containers instead of plastic baggies, you can save money and make a difference by reducing your plastics waste. Plus, our lids are made from BPA food grade safe plastic. The snap on covers also have silicon linings for an airtight lock making them 100% leak proof even for soup. We challenge you to start living a healthier lifestyle, reduce your plastic waste and save money today.
- Hand wash or use a mild cycle in the dishwasher using the top rack. Dry with the lid open to avoid odour buildup.
- To eliminate odour, clean using a brush, hot water and baking soda or mild detergent. Do not use strong detergent, bleach or cleansers containing chlorine. Avoid abrasive scourers.
- The silicone seal in the lid can and should be removed for washing to avoid water being trapped and mould growing.
- Remove the lid before putting the steel container in the convection oven.
- When using in the freezer, only fill to a maximum of 80% a food & liquids expand when frozen.