Do you desire the comfort of home cooked meals in the office? Made of high quality materials, the Freelance lunch box will ensure your food is preserved for long hours.
A superior insulated container you can depend on to keep your food hotter, colder, fresher, longer. This lunch box keeps items hot or cold for 6 hours, making it a great choice for long days where mealtimes might be a little irregular, or when a microwave or fridge is not available.
This durable and compact Freelance lunch box includes 4 microwavable containers with lids, making it a complete set, enough to carry a variety of delicacies. All pieces should be washed by hand with non-abrasive cleaning pads.
- Attractive, modern design
- Insulated: Double-wall vacuum insulation technology. Retains the temperature, flavour, freshness and nutritional value of the food inside.
- Durable: Unbreakable stainless-steel interior and exterior
- High quality materials: 100% rust-free, Food-grade, hygienic, 100% BPA-free, non-toxic, non-leaching
- Worry-free: anti-drip lid with leak-proof silicon gasket
- Makes for a secure grip with no condensation. Keeps fingers dry and un-frostbit.åÊ
- Compact, lightweight design takes up minimal space while maximizing capacity
- Doubles as an ice bucket
- Includes convenient shoulder strap and carrying handle for easy transportation
- Equipped with 4 lidded inner containers (280 ml x 2; 320 ml x 2); offers ample storage for food
- Each of the 4 containers is microwave safe, but lids are best left out of microwaves
- 1 year warranty
- For best temperature retention results, pre-condition with hot water for hot food, and with cold water for cold food
- Rinse and dry with the lid open to avoid odour buildup
- To eliminate odour, clean using a brush, hot water and baking soda or mild detergent. Do not use strong detergent, bleach or cleansers containing chlorine.
- Hand wash only
- Do not place in the microwave or in the freezer
We‰۪re extremely proud to stand behind the design, quality, materials and workmanship that goes into every Freelance vacuum product. We go to great lengths to create the best product that we can, perform detailed quality checks and then we back that excellence with the Freelance warranty. Covers performance issues, material issues, workmanship issues, defective products, and replacement lids. Does not cover damages, dents, scratches or mishandling issues.