- Helps heat, store and serve food
- Keeps food fresh for long durations
- Transparent glass makes it easy to identify food
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, microwave-safe (plastic lid is not microwave-safe)
- Airtight and watertight; open and close snap-lock lid with integrated silicone seal is leak-proof
- Made from shatter-resistant tempered glass
- Graduated sizes are stackable and fit inside each other to reduce storage space and/or organize the fridge
- Scratch, stain, and odour-resistant
- US FDA certified; Free of BPA, toxins, estrogen and environmental hormones
- 1 year warranty on plastic lids against breakage; tempered glass body is virtually unbreakable
- Made in Korea
- Product dimensions: 114 x 25 mm; weight: 190 grams
- Hand wash or use a mild cycle in the dishwasher using the top rack
- Avoid abrasive scourers
- Not suitable for use on hotplates
- The silicone seal in the lid can and should be removed for washing to avoid water being trapped and mould growing
- Avoid severe & sudden temperature changes
- Remove the lid before putting the glass container in the microwave
- When using in the freezer, only fill to a maximum of 80% as food & liquids expand when frozen.
Don’t add unnecessary dirty dishes to your chores after cooking your meal. You can cook, serve and store in one cookware without having to use a single pot or pan. Glasslock food containers are the perfect choice to store food and cook food in the microwave. Pop the leftovers in the fridge or the freezer without the need to transfer them to a new container. You can reheat the leftovers again the next day. The four latch lids snaps in place and the silicon gaskets ensures the containers are airtight and leak-resistant, so you can bring food anywhere and won’t have to worry about spillage in your bag or car. The clear glass lets you easily see what is inside. Cleaning up is a breeze; no smell or residue will be left.
Glasslock comes in a variety of sizes & shapes. The different sizes in each shape (round, square & rectangular) are nestable in your cupboard when not in use to save on storage space, as are the round mixing bowls; great news for kitchenware junkies with limited cupboard space!